blogheader

Sunday, November 21, 2010

happy thanksgiving week

Wow.  I can not believe it is already that time of year.  Thanksgiving Week.  This is a very special time for me.  It is the time I remember those who are no longer with us.  And it is also the time I try to spend extra time with those who are precious to me.  With that being said, this is my one & only post for the week.  I will be spending Thanksgiving week crafting, baking, playing with my little family as well as my extending family.  Very much looking forward to it!  And I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week as well.

In honor of Thanksgiving week, please enjoy some of my favorite dining rooms. 


I love a banquette.  This one is a favorite of mine.  It just looks so cozy!


Oh, I love Michelle Adams & Lonny.  This is just stunning to me.  And unexpected, one of my favorite qualities in Interior Design.  It can be difficult to do in the right way, and Michelle seems to have that knack for doing unexpected, right, every time!


Eddie Ross is fabulous.  He has several dining room spaces that I adore.  This one I like for the "rustic" feel.  I could thoroughly enjoy some turkey around this table.


Yum. Simple & eye pleasing.  My husband would like this one.  Clean lines do it every time!  


I have had my eye on this one for awhile.  The chalkboard is a plus.  Can't you just imagine the fun the kiddos would have around this?  Built-in punishment for misbehaving at dinner time as well.  Eraser cleaning?  Sentence writing, Bart Simpson style?  I will not talk with my mouth full.   Ha!  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment