blogheader

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

dreaming of daybeds

Daybeds.  I love them, especially the name, Day + Bed.  Can there be anything better?  Okay, maybe I am dreaming of naps.  Which have not been happening at my house lately.  Seriously.  They are the perfect for guest rooms, small rooms, kids rooms, multi-purpose rooms.  Its a bed.  Its a sofa.  It is a multi-tasker, just like you.

Here are some of my favorites.


Love a built-in Daybed.  This photo from Apartment Therapy is great.  The bookshelf and window make me just want to curl up and re-read The Great Gatsby.  


Another built-in.  This is an oldie but goodie that I got from an old Cottage Living.  It's nice & works that space perfectly!  



Pottery Barn's Stratton Daybed.  This looks built-in, but with the flexibility of furniture.  




West Elm's Window Day Bed.  Simple & lovely.  


IKEA's Hemnes Daybed is a steal for $399.00.  Oh, how I love IKEA, let me count the ways!  

Okay, now for me to get in my night bed.... OH, harday har har!!  Goodnight, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment