blogheader

Friday, January 4, 2013

announcement


Big News:
  Baby #3 is on the way!  Can you guess what it is?  A girl!  We are thrilled.  


We are expecting her arrival in July of 2013.  We are beyond excited.  In other news, I have decided to not take any new clients at this time.  No worries, current clients - I will continue on with you all!  I will be focusing my time on the sale/buying/moving/etc of our household.  See below for a link to photos of our adorable house that is currently for sale (shameless plug).  Although, I will have to say it is a way cuter in person.  The perfect house for young professionals or retirees.  




Following little bitty bit's arrival this summer, I will be taking some extended time away from my personal business.  I hope you understand.  I will be happy to recommend other local designers if you would like some opinions, please feel free to give me a call.  Love to you all & sending hopes for a wonderful new year to each & everyone one of you.  
CW

No comments:

Post a Comment