blogheader

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

war eagle!

in honor of my alma mater's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP win last night.  i could not think of a better way to celebrate than to honor those fellow interior design graduates from Auburn University, who i adore.  while i do love some AU football, there is some major talent coming from this little school in alabama.  and its not always about a ball or a field!  ENJOY

one. erica powell of urban grace.


i have been following her blog for awhile, and it is fabulous.  this is just one photo of many that are wonderful.  her work is beautiful.

two. lindsey bond.


I have posted about her work already, and I still love it.  Elegant, clean lines, which I adore.



anne turner is the associate decorating editor for Southern Living.  she was at the much loved Cottage Living, prior to SL.  I remember her at school, and her style was effortless and graceful even then.

WAR EAGLE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment