blogheader

Monday, October 18, 2010

night out & inspiration




Being the parents of two kids under the age of 4 (or is it 4 and under), we do not get out much. So for my hubby's birthday, I finally got him tickets to see The Flaming Lips in St. Augustine, which has been on the list (you know the one) for awhile. So down we go to St. Augustine, which is totally beautiful by the way, and had a wonderful time. I found lots of inspiration on this trip, came home, and really want to throw an awesome party with dozens of balloons and confetti canons. I am not sure where you get those but nothing sets the mood for a party like a few thousand pieces of confetti in the air!

And I also left with thoughts of polka dots swirling in my head.... please enjoy!

I am crazy about pom poms, i.e. the sophisticated balloon. These from Etsy are lovely.... 40th birthday, perhaps? Not that far away.....




For those of you who know me best, you know I adore stationary. My new favorite paper shop, Minted, has these adorable polka dot invitations. Check out the website. I promise you will be smitten!






And last, but not least, my current must have, is this iPhone cover from Kate Spade. How happy would you be taking that little cutie out of your purse? Me? Very. ***Hint, hint.... Christmas gift?***




No comments:

Post a Comment