blogheader

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

For The Love.... of Books!

I love books. Love to read them, love to make lists in them. These are really cool. "bosses I met and liked", "architects I met and liked"... they have one for everyone in your life, even doctors. I adore them, and just think what fun it would be filling out! ; )


Also, really, love to read fiction. I know its a broad category. I can not narrow it down, I love it all. I sometimes have to take reading breaks to spend more time with my family! So, when I came across this shop on Etsy, It was magic! It combines both beauty and books, two of my favorite things.
And of course, I could not live without my MOMS Agenda Calendar. Its a must for keeping up with kids crazy schedules and life in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment