blogheader

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friends & Neighbors

I have a wonderful neighbor! She is incredibly kind to let my kids come and play at her house on a daily basis. You can always count on a fun time to be had, snacks to be given freely, and most importantly house talk. Our favorite kind of talk. Sometimes we get active. And one day while our kids were doing something on the lines of this....



We went from this....


To This....



Not a dime was spent. It was simple and easy. An improvement, no? She also decided to finally take my advice ; ) and paint her walls white. More to come on my neighbor. And her DIY projects, that occur weekly, if not daily. A force to be reckoned with, thats my neighbor, Stacy Gowen!


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this change! Did you re-stain the hutch or does it just look darker in the after picture? I need you to come to my house for a little pick-me-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carrie!! No, it just looks darker. I will come to your house anytime! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a wonderful neighbor! But I think you both won the neighbor lottery. I bet you and all the kids have lots of fun. The hutch looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete